Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
Tender crust covered with a creamy chocolate and peanut butter filling and a crunchy crumb topping.
- 2 cups quick-cooking or old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1-1/2 cups Eagle Mills® All-Purpose Unbleached Flour with Ultragrain®
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Blue Bonnet® table spread, melted (3/4 cup = 1-1/2 sticks)
- 1 pkg (11-1/2 oz each) semisweet chocolate chunks, divided
- 1 can (14 oz each) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 18 mini chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine oats, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl; blend well. Add Blue Bonnet table spread; stir until crumbly. Remove 1-1/2 cups of the crumb mixture; set aside for later use. Press remaining crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until crust is light brown around edges.
- Microwave 1 cup chocolate chunks in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add milk and peanut butter; mix until well blended. Spread onto crust. Combine remaining chocolate chunks, the peanut butter cup pieces, and 1-1/2 cups reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle evenly over filling.
- Bake 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely. Cut into 40 bars to serve.