Holly Jolly Peanut Butter Cookies
This new twist on traditional peanut butter cookies will make anyone who eats them jolly.
- Hands-on Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Makes: 36 servings (1 cookie each)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Parkay® Original Stick, softened (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pkg (12.6 oz) M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, oats, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Use an electric mixer on medium-high speed to beat peanut butter, Parkay®, and both sugars until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Reduce mixer speed to low, and gradually add flour mixture. Use a wooden spoon to stir in M&M'S® Brand Chocolate Candies with wooden spoon.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place 3 inches apart on nonstick baking sheets, and flatten with tines of fork in crisscross pattern.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and centers are still soft. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet; transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.