No Bake Energy Balls
In need of a mid-day satisfying snack that also comes with irresistible flavor? Our no-bake peanut butter energy balls recipe combines old-fashioned oats, flaxseed, and the nostalgic taste of peanut butter and chocolate to add magic back into your day.
- 1/2 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup wheatgerm or ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- shredded coconut and cocoa powder optional
Stir together oats, Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter (or Peter Pan® Natural Almond Butter), chocolate morsels, wheatgerm, honey and vanilla until well combined.
With wet hands, form a tablespoon portion of the mixture into a ball. Roll in shredded coconut or cocoa powder, if desired. Repeat with remaining mixture to make 24 balls.